Wind Chimes FAQ
If you can't find the information you're looking for below, please contact us or call us on 02 6655 9899.
- Where can I buy a Windsong wind chime?
- Where are they made?
- How do I order?
- What payment methods can I choose from?
- Will you post my order to someone else on my behalf?
- When will I receive my order?
- Do you send orders internationally?
- How much will postage cost?
- Are your products immediately available?
- How long do your products last?
- Do you repair wind chimes?
You can purchase our wind chimes either :
- Direct from us through our website.
- We sell our wind chime seconds at discounted prices at two monthly markets - the Bellingen Market on the 3rd Saturday of each month and the Armidale Market on the last Sunday of each month.
- Through one of our retailers - click here to see our list of retailers.
Windsong wind chimes are hand crafted in Bellingen on the mid north coast of New South Wales, Australia.
Click on the products (wind chimes) tab and then click on the photo of the wind chime you wish to order. Choose your colour option (if applicable) and quantity and click on the green Add to Cart button. Review your order and then click on the green Checkout Now button. Enter your personal information and select shipping option and secure payment method. Click on the green Place Order Securely button.
We accept the following methods of payment :
- Send us a money order or a cheque made payable to Windsong Chimes and post to PO Box 462, Bellingen NSW 2454
- Telephone your credit card details through to us on 0266 55 9899
- Made a direct payment into our bank account - we will email you details
- By using Paypal if you have an existing Paypal account.
We are happy to post your order to a third party and if requested by you, we will include a card advising that the order has been sent on your behalf and containing any message you would like us to relay to the recipient.
Online orders are despatched on Tuesdays and Fridays of each week and depending on your location, can take between 2 - 7 business days to reach you. Contact us if you would like a more specific estimate of delivery time.
We are happy to post your order to any international location.
Orders are usually shipped via Australia Post but in some circumstances we use a Courier company.
Domestic / Within Australia
Parcel Post (with tracking number) or Express Post
Air Mail or Sea Mail or Express Post International
To ascertain the postage cost to your required destination add the product you wish to purchase and click on the green Add to Cart button, and then within the shopping cart, enter your location or the Australian postcode that the order is to be sent to and you will see a table advising the shipping cost and options. If you are happy with the postage cost, click Checkout Now enter your personal details and click on the green Place Order Securely button.
The full range of wind chimes are usually immediately available, but at peak periods demand sometimes exceeds our rate of production, and we can run out of certain colours. If we don't have the wind chime you order in stock, we operate a back order system and will advise you of any delay.
We believe our wind chimes will certainly last your lifetime and can even be enjoyed by future generations.
Depending on your local climate and the hanging conditions, the cord on the wind chimes will show signs of deterioration from about 12 years onwards but can last up to 20 years if hung under cover. We are happy to rejuvenate your wind chime - see details of our wind chime refurbishment programme (link).
Our rain chains are made from 100% copper which through normal usage will darken with age and develop a beautiful patina finish. Our rain chains will last many lifetimes.